If you have an application that requires, or could benefit from a custom-built downhole tool; whether that be wireline, slickline, coiled tubing or drill pipe deployed; we can assist.
We have an extensive network of vendors who supply tried and tested components suitable for the high-pressure, high-temperature demands of downhole tools. From motors and motor controllers, to pumps and micro-hydraulic valves; we’ve got it in our repertoire.
We have a proven track record in developing downhole tools for numerous applications. For example:
- Fishing tools
- Locking mechanisms with jar to release
- Selective manipulation with J-slot mechanism
- Electronics packaging assemblies, including: various sensors and instrumentation, multi-pin connectors, motor controllers, desiccant (to increase long term reliability), etc.
- Hydraulic systems, including: Micro-submersible pumps, micro-hydraulic valves/components, manifold blocks, pressure/temperature compensation systems, etc.
- Drive trains, utilising bespoke components such as: submersible motors, custom designed gears and bearings, etc